Registration for the 2016 Convention is now open and delegates can register online with a credit card, or request an invoice. Accommodation and participation in social events can also be booked at the time of registration.
Please do not hesitate to contact our registration team with any queries:
Tel: +27 (0)21 910 1913
|Standard Registration – Members (until 2 September 2016):||R 4,400.00|
|Standard Registration – Non-members (until 2 September 2016):||R 6,050.00|
|Late Registration – Members (after 2 September 2016):||R 5,225.00|
|Late Registration – Non-members (after 2 September 2016):||R 6,875.00|
|Students and Academics Registration – Members (until 2 September 2016):||R 2,945.00|
|Students and Academics Registration – Non-members (until 2 September 2016):||R 4,045.00|
The registration fees include:
- Access to all 2016 Convention sessions.
- Access to the 2016 Convention exhibition.
- Lunches and refreshments on both days.
- Delegate materials and convention proceedings.
Cocktails & Dinner
DATE: Wednesday, 23 November
TIME: 07:00 PM to 11:00 PM
LOCATION: The Lookout, V & A Waterfront
|Member and / or guest||R 300.00 pp|
|Non-member and / or guest||R 400.00 pp|
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Participation in the Actuarial Society Convention can count toward a member’s CPD requirements.
Please note that there is no fixed amount of CPD hours accredited to the Convention. The Society’s position is that the CPD value of a specific event differs for different individuals, due to differing levels of experience and expertise in a given topic, and that each member should determine for themselves, based on their own judgement, the value of a specific event.
Please visit the Society’s website for further information on the CPD policy: http://www.actuarialsociety.org.za/Professionalresources/CPDrequirements.aspx.
2016 Convention Terms and Conditions
- Full payment is required 7 days from invoice; no admission without pre-payment.
- All payments to be made payable to Actuarial Society Conference.
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- Cancellation fees will be imposed as follows:
- Cancellations 90 days prior to the start of Convention will receive a full refund less a 10% administration fee.
- Cancellations between 89 and 30 days prior to the start of Convention will be refunded 50% of registration fees paid; if registration fees are outstanding the delegate will be liable for 50% of the registration fees.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations within 30 days of the start of Convention or no-shows and the delegate will be liable for full registration fees.
- Completed registrations will be acknowledged within seven (7) days.
- Registrations are transferable to delegates not yet registered only if the Convention Secretariat is informed in writing.
- All fees are payable in South African Rand (ZAR) within seven (7) days of invoice. Any short payment resulting from bank charges and/or exchange rate fluctuations will be charged back to the delegate.
- Registrations may not be shared, i.e. shared name tags will not be issued and name tags may not be shared.
Online accommodation bookings are now closed. Please contact the hotels directly should you wish to amend your booking or enquire about a new booking.
|Hotel||CONTACT PERSON||Contact details|
|The Westin Cape Town||Patulla Davidson
021 412 9039
|Southern Sun The Cullinan||Nicole McKay||Nicole.Mckay@tsogosun.com
021 492 0404
|Southern Sun Waterfront||Nicole McKay||Nicole.Mckay@tsogosun.com
021 492 0404
|Park Inn by Radisson||Cathy van der Ross
021 427 4800